Mayflower Bioscience has a close collaboration with Research Donors, an HTA-licenced and ISO 9001 2015 certified clinic dedicated to the collection and processing of human whole blood for research purposes.
Blood serum is the clear fluid that remains after the cellular components and clotting factors have been removed from whole blood after clotting. Our human frozen serum is produced from whole blood using clot-activating silica tubes and is shipped frozen on dry ice.
Benefits of our frozen stock human serum
• Frozen delivery available across the USA and Canada
• Wide range of stock samples available
• Large donor pool
• Comprehensive donor information provided
• Serology screening prior to dispatch
• Samples fully consented including for genetic analysis and commercial research purposes
Contact our team of blood specialists
To request a quote or find out more, please contact our blood specialists.
These products are for research use only and not for any diagnostic, therapeutic, human or animal use. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have necessary licensing and ethics approvals in place for the use and storage of any human tissue related material supplied by Mayflower Bioscience.