Over 19,300 Full-Length Proteins On A Single Slide
The HuProt™ microarray contains 19,394 unique fully functional proteins (19,275 full-length individually purified human and 119 mouse proteins), the largest number of unique, full-length human proteins known to be included on a single slide. Full-length recombinant proteins expressed in S. cerevisiae are purified and printed on glass slides in duplicate along with control proteins. These expressed recombinant proteins are N-terminal GST and RGS-His6-tagged, and the quality of each microarray batch is determined by GST immunoblotting.
In addition to the standard HuProt™ microarray, custom array options are also available as well as screening services.
- Protein-protein interactions
- Biomarker discovery
- Protein-DNA/RNA binding
- Small molecule interactions
- Enzyme substrate identification
- Antibody specificity
Custom Discovery Services: in addition to the standard HuProt™ microarray, custom array options are also available as well as screening services.
- Fan, Q et al. (2014). Identification of proteins that interact with alpha A-crystallin using a human proteome microarray. Mol Vis 20:117–124.
- Deng, RP et al. (2014). Global Identification of O-GlcNAc Transferase (OGT) Interactors by a Human Proteome Microarray and the Construction of an OGT Interactome. Proteomics 14(9): 1020-30. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201300144. Epub 2014 Mar 25.0.
- Ma, TM et al. (2014) Serine Racemase Regulated by Binding to Stargazin and PSD-95: Potential NMDA-AMPA Glutamate Neurotransmission Cross-talk. J Biol Chem pii: jbc.M114.571604. [Epub ahead of print]; First Published on August 27, 2014.
- Barry G et al. (2013). The long non-coding RNA Gomafu is acutely regulated in response to neuronal activation and involved in schizophrenia-associated alternative splicing. Molec Psychiatry Apr 30. doi: 10.1038/mp.2013.45. ePub ahead of print.
- Lee YI et al. (2013). Protein microarray characterization of the S-nitrosoproteome. Mol Cell Proteomics 13:63-72.
- Chen Y et al. (2013). Bcl2-associated Athanogene 3 Interactome Analysis Reveals a New Role in Modulating Proteasome Activity. Mol Cell Proteomics 12(10):2804-19.
- Donnelly CJ et al. (2013). RNA toxicity from the ALS/FTD C9ORF72 expansion is mitigated by antisense intervention. Neuron 80(2):415-28.
- Fan B et al. (2013). A human proteome microarray identifies that the heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein K (hnRNP K) recognizes the 5’ terminal sequence of the hepatitis C virus RNA. Mol Cell Proteomics. 13(1):84-92.
- Tarrant MK et al. (2012). Regulation of CK2 by phosphorylation and O-GlcNAcylation revealed by semisynthesis. Nat Chem Biol 8(3):262-9.
- Jeong JS et al. (2012). Rapid identification of monospecific monoclonal antibodies using a human proteome microarray. Mol Cell Proteomics 11(6):O111.016253.
- Huang Y. et al. (2012). Global tumor protein p53/p63 interactome: making a case for cisplatin chemoresistance. Cell Cycle 11(12):2367-79.
- Hu CJ et al. (2012). Identification of new autoantigens for primary biliary cirrhosis using human proteome microarrays. Mol Cell Proteomics 11(9):669-80.
Note: product availability depends on country - see product detail page.